Exterior Painting Services in the Bay Area
Are you looking to enhance the curb appeal of your home or commercial property in the Bay Area? Look no further than our professional exterior painting services! Our team of experienced painters will transform the exterior of your property with a fresh coat of paint.
At Gene’s Painting, we understand that your property is a significant investment, and that's why we use only high-quality paints and materials to ensure a long-lasting finish. We take pride in our attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction.
For top-notch exterior painting services in the Bay Area, trust Gene’s Painting.
Ready to join our other happy customers?
Why choose Gene’s Painting?
When you schedule a project with Gene’s Painting you will meet with the owner, Gene LeDoux, because he personally oversees all job sites. The most important factor for any residential or commercial interior painting project is meticulous preparation to ensure a long-lasting paint job and that items are safely protected.
We pride ourselves on employing the best painters in town. Our foremen have been with the business for many years and are qualified Journeymen Painters. At the end of the job, we want you to tell your friends, "Wow! I have never had a better experience with a contractor!
We believe that the key to a successful exterior paint job is proper preparation. Here are the steps we will follow to prepare your exterior painting project:
- Inspect for Mildew and spray with a bleach solution to kill it, then add a mildewcide additive to the paint to help control mold and mildew
- Power Wash all surfaces to be painted to remove dirt, grime, spider webs, loose materials, etc.
- Remove and replace all loose Glazing in windows
Complete minor Dry Rot repairs by removing and replacing surface trim wood as needed
- On smaller areas we use a two-part epoxy filler or Bondo filler to restore the wood
- Ensure all loose nails, screws, and siding are securely tightened
- Peeling Paint is scraped by hand to a sound surface
Patching is done as need on stucco and wood. All patched areas are primed.
- For smaller cracks on stucco and wood, we use elastomeric caulking
- For larger cracks on stucco a stucco patch mixed with glue for maximum adhesion
- For larger cracks on wood are repaired using two-part Bondo filler
Apply the RIGHT PRIMER to ensure a long-lasting paint job
- Metal surfaces (gutters, downspouts, etc.) are treated with a fast-drying primer
- Stains are sealed with a stain-killing primer to prevent bleed-through
- Rusted areas are treated with a red oxide rust inhibitor primer