Interior painting is an essential aspect of home renovation and improvement. It adds color and life to your living spaces, increases the value of your property, and gives you a fresh start. Our team of professional painters will work with you every step of the way to bring your vision to life.
Our painting service includes color consultation, surface preparation, and application of the paint. We use only high-quality paints and materials to ensure that your interior painting project is completed to the highest standards.
Ready to join our other happy customers?
Why choose Gene’s Painting?
When you schedule a project with Gene’s Painting you will meet with the owner, Gene LeDoux, because he personally oversees all job sites. The most important factor for any residential or commercial interior painting project is meticulous preparation to ensure a long-lasting paint job and that items are safely protected.
We pride ourselves on employing the best painters in town. Our foremen have been with the business for many years and are qualified Journeymen Painters. At the end of the job, we want you to tell your friends, "Wow! I have never had a better experience with a contractor!
What is meticulous preparation?
When you choose Gene’s Painting for your interior painting project we ensure the following preparation steps as needed:
- Move and replace all furniture and appliances
- Remove and replace blinds and curtains
- Cover exposed surfaces, including floors and carpet, with plastic prior to starting prep
- Kill any mildew with a bleach solution
- Apply primer to any water, smoke, or other stains to prevent bleed-through
- Fill and repair any cracks or holes in walls and/or ceiling
- Caulk around windows and doors to seal leaks
- De-gloss trim and existing wall paint with TSP
- Sand trim